Article 1: Purpose of these T & Cs
- The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (GCU) is to define the terms of consultation of this Site, and the conditions for the creation of a customer profile by the User.
- In case of subscription to a service offered on this site, the General Conditions of Sale and Provision of Service (GTC), accessible through the “GTC” tab, will automatically replace these GTCU, which will become irrelevant.
Any access and / or use of the Site assumes unreserved acceptance by the User of all the terms of these Conditions.
- For the purposes of these T & Cs, the terms below have the following meaning:
- Publisher : the company JIWAL SARL, which publishes the Site;
- Site : the website www.jiwall.com ;
- Service : any customer profile creation function, installation, use, information or any other service available through this Site;
- User : people accessing or using the Site;
- Personal Data Commission in short the “CDP” : The Personal Data Commission is an independent administrative authority responsible for ensuring the protection of personal data.
Article 2: Access to the site
- The Site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via the Internet network. However, the Publisher reserves the right, for maintenance reasons, to suspend access to the Site, without notice, without right to compensation for the User.
- Given the nature of the Internet, the User acknowledges and accepts that the Publisher cannot be held responsible for interruptions or alterations in access to its services, which may result from the network itself, the means of connection used by the User, or any other external cause.
- The equipment as well as the costs necessary to access and use the Site are the sole responsibility of the User.
Certain parts of the Site may only be accessible after creating a customer account and identifying the User using access codes (username and password). When registering, the User undertakes to provide accurate, complete information and to update it regularly.
- Access codes are strictly reserved for the personal use of the User. In the event of non-compliance with these rules on access codes, the Publisher will be entitled to suspend or terminate his account without notice and to deny him access to the service.
- The User is solely responsible for any use of his account. He undertakes to immediately inform the Publisher of any unauthorized use of his account.
Article 3: Site content
- All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
- They are the full and entire property of the Publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the Publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4: Site management
For the good management of the site, the Editor may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- remove advertisements contrary to the conditions governing the use of the Sit;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 : Responsability
- The Editor cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
- The connection material to the site used by the User is under his sole responsibility. The User must take all appropriate measures to protect his equipment and his own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. The User is also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
- The Publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the User:
- because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to non-compliance by the User with these general conditions
4. The Publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to the User, to third parties and / or to his equipment as a result of his connection or use of the site and the User waives any action against him as a result.
5. If the Publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of the use of the site by the User, he may turn against the latter to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs. that could result from this procedure.
Article 6: Hypertext links
- The establishment by the User of any hypertext link to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited without the prior written authorization of the Publisher.
- The Publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the Publisher grants his authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation of justification at the expense of the Publisher.
In any case, any link must be removed at the request of the Publisher.
- Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the Publisher who declines all responsibility for their content.
Article 7: Personal data
- The personal information that may be collected on the site about the User is mainly used by the Publisher for the creation of the User’s customer account, and if necessary for the processing of his orders. They are recorded in the Publisher’s client file, and the file thus produced from personal data is declared to the CDP
- The site provides the User with the collection and processing of personal information with respect for privacy in accordance with Law No. 2008-12 of January 25, 2008 on the protection of personal data. In accordance with Article 18 of Law No. 2008-12, the site is declared to the Personal Data Commission (CDP), under number XXX
By virtue of articles 62, 63 et seq. Of the law dated January 25, 2008, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data. The User exercises this right via:son espace personnel;
- For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, this request must be accompanied by proof of identity. After processing the request, this proof will be destroyed.
- When certain information is required to access specific features of the site, the Editor will indicate this mandatory character when entering data.
- By accepting these general conditions of use, you agree that this data will be transferred :
- To the Service Provider’s technical service providers (hosting, online payment, data hosting, application hosting (Platform As A Service Pass), implementation and monitoring of e-mailing and newsletter campaigns, implementation of online chat, audience measurement…) ;
- To the Service Provider’s partners (insurers, banks, lawyers and notaries);
- In case of conclusion of the contract, at the competent tax center or at the registry of the competent commercial court.
- This information may in particular be used by the Publisher for purposes of commercial prospecting, carrying out solicitations, or managing customer accounts.
Article 8: Modification of the T & Cs
- The Publisher may modify these T & Cs at any time, in particular in order to adapt them to changes to the Site. The User is deemed to have accepted these T & Cs as soon as they are posted on the Site. The User is therefore advised to regularly consult the latest version of the T & Cs available on the Site.
Article 9: applicable law
- These conditions of use of the Site are governed by Senegalese law.
Article 10 : Contact-us
- For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the Site itself, you can contact us directly on the site under the “Contact us” section.
By viewing, booking or subscribing to services on this website, you agree to the collection, use and transfer of information about you in accordance with what is mentioned in this policy.
Article 1: Information we collect from you
- When you visit the website, subscribe to Jiwall’s service through the website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself, including your name, contact details and payment information such as your credit card information. credit. We may also collect information relating to your use of the website and information about you from the messages you post on the website and the emails or letters you send to us.
Article 2: Use of your information
- We may use your information to contact you to ask your opinion about our services and to inform you of significant changes or developments to our website or our services.
- Under the conditions defined below in point 5 below, you agree that we use your information to inform you about our other products and services that may be of interest to you, including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may to do so, contact you by mail, telephone, mobile messaging (eg SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by electronic messaging.
- Under the conditions set out below in point 5 below, you agree that we also share information with third parties (including third parties working in the food, beverage, entertainment, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to provide you with information relating to goods and services that may be of interest to you (by mail, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and by e-mail) and to help us analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and the services you benefit from.
- Regarding personal data, apart from your email and telephone number, you can object to it when you identify yourself by checking the box for this purpose. Regarding your email and telephone number, they will only be used by our partners and third parties if you have expressly consented to them by checking the box for this purpose when collecting your data. In any case, if you do not want us to use your data in this way or if you no longer wish to be contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details below and / or by modifying your profile accordingly.
- Please note that by providing comments and providing feedback about the website and the services, you agree that we may use such comments and feedback on the website and in marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you by your first name and the city in which you live.
Article 3: Communication of your information
- The information you provide to us is transferred and stored on our servers.
- Third parties process information such as credit card payments and provide us with payment support services.
- If you have given your consent, we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and collaborators, to contact you to inform you about services that may be of interest to you. These third parties may contact you by telephone, SMS and e-mail. If you no longer wish to be contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details below and / or by modifying your profile accordingly.
- If you have given your consent, if our company establishes a joint venture with, buys or is sold to or is merged with another economic entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, to our new business partners or to owners or their advisers.
- We may use the information you provide to us if we are obligated to communicate or share your information in order to comply with (and / or where we believe we are required to comply) with a legal obligation or to enforce the terms of our website and any other contract. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and fraud prevention.
Article 4: Security and conservation of your data
- We take steps to protect your information against unauthorized access and against illegal use, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as required by law.
- If you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we take all necessary measures to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website; any transmission is done at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict security procedures and features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Article 5: Right of access, rectification or opposition
By virtue of articles 62, 63 and following of the law n ° 2008-12 of January 25, 2008 on the protection of personal data, the User has a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition of his personal data. The User exercises this right via:
- his personal space;
- by email to [email address];
- by post to [address].
Article 7: Contact person
All comments, questions and requests relating to our use of your information are welcome and should be directed to email@example.com.
These cookies are intended for:
- to allow us to know the use you make of our site, to measure its audience and to improve its functioning.
- to enable us to provide you with an online chat service.
The data thus collected are kept for a maximum period of twelve months.
You have the right to access, rectify and oppose data concerning you. This can be exercised by contacting us at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.